Wednesday, August 27, 2008

It is gone!

The pick line is out! Not so much luck on getting to let the wound close up, the doctor wants to take a look at it on Tuesday before we do that. But at least one nuisance is out of my life.

I am not allowed to take a shower until tomorrow, since it has to close up a bit first, but hey, it is out!

The energy is definitely coming back slowly, a little bit every day. Still not as it should be, but a start. I am having a hard time eating, think my insides are still a bit sensitive after the surgery, they did after all open up the intestine and the pouch, and I went from mild purees to regular food. Just need to stay off rich and acidic food for a bit, otherwise it really does not feel good to eat. And I like to eat, so that is important.

Going to pick Sarah up in a half hour, was hoping the neighbor would come by to take the dogs out before that.

I was watching Good Morning America this morning, and it was a story about a young woman who had a rare illness that caused growths on her nervous system, and she had to have surgeries since she was rather young. She was deaf on one ear due to one growth. Now she had a growth on her brain stem, and the surgery that would save her life would leave her completely deaf. That sucks. So I am grateful for a medical problem that only rares its ugly head once in a while, and give me a pretty much normal life in between. We should always be happy over what we have.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jag vill bara berätta att jag "beställt" en ny healing av Lisa Williams till dig.. så du får hjälp med att läka...

moster

Anonymous said...

jag vill bara berätta att jag "beställt" en ny healing av Lisa Williams till dig.. så du får hjälp med att läka...

moster