Thursday, October 11, 2007

Back home

Just wanted to let you know I was released from the hospital and got home at 10:30 PM last night. I am still really tired, so I will write more later. The intestinal infection is still there, but they say it looks like my body is taking care of it, and I have to stay on antibiotics for another week.

It is great to be home, but on the other hand it feels overwhelming, with all the stuff that needs to be done around the house, the 400 + e-mails that needs to go though, laundry, you name it.

We will see how I will manage all that, I just feel like curling up on the bed and sleep, but it is more stressful seeing all that needs to be done...

1 comment:

Desiree said...

Skönt att du har fått komma hem och att du sakta men säkert verkar vara på bättringsvägen. Jag hoppas att du slipper fler komplikationer och infektioner. Jag vet hur stressigt det kan vara när man ser hur mycket man har att göra men ta det lungt. Ta en sak i taget så att du inte får för dig att du ska jobba, städa, tvätta och göra allt annat på en eller två dagar. Sköt om dig och kramis på dig.