Tuesday, June 11, 2002

Getting ready to do some work

Just got the next project. This is from an old client down in Miami. Six pages of Swedish into US English, which in this case is an open patient study of epilepsi patients at the Sahlgrenska Sjukhuset in Sweden. Should be interesting...

Last night I was so tired so we decided to get some take out from our favorite chinese place. We had Garlic Chicken and General Tso's Chicken with fried rice and steamed rice. We also rented a movie, 'Rock Star' with Mark Wahlberg and Jennifer Aniston. I have seen better, but it was ok I guess.

I should not think about food, because I am so hungry, and it is not time for lunch yet. (I skipped breakfast). I am thinking about maybe going up to one of the fast food places for lunch to get something... I have not had any crap food for a while! Whopper, anyone???

By the way, I am ovulating this week, so keep your fingers crossed. Hopefully we will get pregnant this month!!!

No comments: