Monday, June 10, 2002

Work, work!

Got most of my stuff done already. After running my errands I finished off the translation job, it was only 5 pages so it went quick. I also cleaned the bathroom and some of the rest. All I really need to do is dust, vacuum, 'swiffer' the kitchen floor and scrub the stove... And I also had time for two long dog walks as well!

I got even more work today, I cannot believe how much stuff is starting to poor in! And they have all been old clients, so I know I do not have to worry about getting paid. Today I did a MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet), and I got some semi-medical stuff coming in tomorrow. One of my favorite parts of being a translator is the diversity. You get to work on so much different stuff so you get really good all around knowledge about all kinds of stuff! Everything from autopsy documentation and contracts to company web sites and PR stuff. Sometimes I even get to translate personal love letters and poems! It is never the same!

No comments: