Tuesday, October 1, 2002

Great test results!

Well, here things are going on as usual. I have been working on a project for the CDC and the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health. Quite interesting stuff!

The pregnancy is coming along fine it seems, but I am still causally optimistic. I sure don't want to go through having another miscarriage, so I am just a bit scared this time around.

I had a HCG test last week, and the result was 41,688 at 6 weeks and 2 days. The normal range is 5,000 - 56,000, so that was a really good result! I am now in my 7 th week. I will see my OB on Thursday, and hopefully I will be referred to the high risk OB then. I feel much better if I have the high risk OB due to all my medical problems. Though I am doing great right now there is a risk of complications down the road. So I rather be in really competent hands :-)

I will hopefully have an ultra sound soon as well. Then we should be able to see the baby's heart beat!

Right now I wish I could have some crisp fall weather here. It is sooo hot still, though today we at least have a smidgen of rain which feels so refreshing!

Our trip to Washington D.C. had to be tossed in the can since my husband has too much work. And I will be going to Atlanta by myself. I decided to only stay for one night there.

We are planning on doing something trip wise later on this fall or winter, we both feel we need to get away for a while. Maybe we will go down to Miami's South Beach for some fun, we will see.

Take care!

No comments: