Friday, October 25, 2002

Too hot!

I am soo tired of this hot weather! It is freaking October! Please give us some nice, cool and crisp weather!

It is just such a drag having summer last for so long. That is the only downfall about Florida. Every "spring" I am looking forward to the hot weather, but it gets old pretty quick... I just long for fall and maybe even some snow?! (Oh, maybe not snow, but a few really cold days would be nice...)

I am now in my 11th week of pregnancy. I am still keeping my fingers crossed everything will be okay. I had my first ultrasound on October 8th, and that was soo cool! My husband and I got to see the baby and its heart was beating strong at 165 BPM. It measured perfectly in size. Since I am going to a high risk pregnancy doctor, a perinatologist, I will have an ultrasound EVERY time I go there! That is really cool! Normally one would get maybe 2 or so. And I will go at least once a month, so that will be many pictures for the photo album... They give you a whole bunch of pictures each time.

My next appontment will be on November 5th, and I will be 12 weeks then.

Otherwise things are just as normal. I have been doing A LOt of work this month. It might be due to an ad campaign I am running on the Internet. It have given me an extra 660 hits to my web site in just 20 days, and I have already sent out three times as many invoices to customers than usual. I hope it stay slike that...

Talk to you soon!

No comments: