Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Early morning

It has been a very busy morning! We were up early at 7:30 AM, throwing in the first of many loads of laundry. I have been doing all kinds of cleaning, but it barley shows yet! That is what happens when you have been sick a lot and then working like crazy! A total mess!

The carpet is non-savable, the dogs have just ruined by peeing in a couple of spots, plus it is light beige, so all satins are highly visible (think 2-year old with bright red posicle...) I can't wait until we can rip it all out and replace it with tile floors in the entire house! We just shelled out $8500 for a new roof, so it will have to wait just a bit. I hate carpet!

I cleaned my desk today, I relly went into all the nooks and crannies, I didn't just cram everything in a cupboard out of site... Ken is going to get a shock!

Better go for now, the husband is home for a 10 minute stopover...

No comments: