Sunday, July 10, 2005

eBay

Cool! I just made $78 on a few test auctions! I am waiting until Tuesday for uploading all the "good" stuff that is likely to bring in some good cash, but I had a few mixed auctions going, and they did really good! I have been doing eBay auctions for a few years now, and I love it! I both buy and sell, and especially selling Sarah's old clothes is great! A lot of people love buying gently used childrens' clothes. Good for me! I sell her last season, and whatever I make I use for buying her new clothes for the upcoming season. I usually sell twice really big, before the spring season and before the fall season. I meet lots of nice people on eBay. In fact, I like the Internet in general. I found my husband there, I even bought my new car on the Net, and saved a bundle! I also adopted a dog through the Net. I buy most of my stuff online. I just love it!

Take care!

No comments: