Sunday, July 10, 2005

Being sick and hurricanes...

I have pretty much spent all spring being sick on and off, or at least so it feels... First I had my appendix removed in the beginning of May, then I got a whopping case of streph throat, followed by a long stay in the hospital with a stupid blood clot in my groin. My entire left leg is still messed up, hopefully it will improve, beacause it is rather impairing...

We JUST dodged hurricane Dennis, we kissed our lucky star once again. Last year we had 4 scares right on top of each other, but a major hurricane like this in July? Never actually heard of before!

Otherwise life in Florida is quite slow right now, the high heat and humidity brings the heath index way up, and it is hard to muster the energy to move about outside. Not that I can do much of that anyway due to the leg!

I have just started loading things up on eBay, falls sales for toddler clothes usually start to pick up greatly just after the 4th of July weekend. I had 36 auctions ending yesterday, have 14 more today, and I will upload 25 on Tuesday night. They say for Toddler stuff the best start/end time is Tuesday nights after dinner time, and I have to agree that has worked for me.

Well, that is all for now!

No comments: