Monday, June 30, 2008

Empty... sniff!


And so the fun was over for this time! This morning I drove them to the airport, and that was a funny sight to behold! They had packed with precision, and there were so many bags you could barely see them under all the stuff... Needless to say, they did a lot of shopping while they were here!

My backseat fully stuffed

I sure will miss my sister, her boyfriend and my nutty niece Sandra!

Sandra and I being crazy

Now I have two months of hard core working in front of me, then my cousin Marie will arrive for 12 days on August 28. And a week after she leaves, my mom (grandmother) and my aunt Ewa are coming over for 3 weeks. Unusual amount of visits this year, I am very happy about that!

My mom and my aunt are not here to see all the amazement parks or what nots, they are more here to relax and get a change of pace, so I should be able to work as normal while they are here. But I do have a few fun things for us to do up my sleeve.

Now I better try to get back in work mode after over 2 weeks off!

4 comments:

Saltistjejen said...

Tråkigt när ens gäster åker, men ni verkar ha haft det jättebra! Så man kan alltid glädjas åt sådant när de flyger iväg...
Och så får u se fram emot dina nästa besök! :-)
Kram!

Anonymous said...

Tina Tina Tina... verkar som du aldrig kommer lära dig stava mitt namn rätt... ;-)
Skämt åsido.
Det låter som om det varit en riktigt skön semester för er alla...
Jag räknar dagarna tills jag kommer över. ska bli så kul & skönt att komma tillbaka (nästan som att komma hem för min del ju).
Men först ska jag ha lite semester på Gotland då jag ska spela VM i Kubb! Tänka sig!

Tjingeling.
MARI...

Desiree said...

Ni verkar ha haft en underbar semester tillsammans. Detta kommer att ge många härliga minnen. Men visst känns det tomt och lite sorgligt när ens nära och kära åker hem. Jättekul att du iallfall snart kan se fram emot mer besök.

Lullun said...

Så har jag läst ikapp mig lite på din blogg såhär innan jag själv ska sticka på semester över Atlanten, "hem" till Europa! Vilken underbar tid ni tycks ha haft under besöket! Och fler besök inplanerade. Dunder! Det skanar jag verkligen här. Inte en kotte i min familj har varit här, efter 7 år. Men, men... ;-)