Thursday, June 5, 2008

Still here!

Just a quick post to say I am still here. I am trying to get as much work done as possible before my sister, my niece and my sister's boyfriend arrives next weekend. So not much extra time...

Some good news is that I will be getting another Swedish visit at the end of August, when my cousin Marie will come over to take advantage on the low dollar. Great!

OK, back to the translation of a manual for an off-gas dust recovery system. Yes. That is exactly as much fun as it sounds like... Off-Gas Dust Recovery System

2 comments:

Petra H said...

Ha ha, nej det uppdraget låter inte särskilt kul men vad roligt att ni får besök i sommar!! Jag förstår att du vill få undanjobbat innan dess. Trevlig helg trots allt..

Anonymous said...

kul att du får släktbesök...

moster