Saturday, June 14, 2008

Yay for air travel... NOT!

My sister and her family got bumped off the flight from Stockholm, and they are now wait listed for tomorrow or possible Monday! Both flights are overbooked to the max and beyond... Continental Airlines had, as seems to be the general rule nowadays, overbooked the flight. My sister was last in line, so they got bumped! We are all very pissed!

Tomorrow there are only 3 open seats, all in first class. I am on the phone with Continental to try to get them confirmed seats for tomorrow. This all really sucks. We have already decided to pay a little extra and have them extend their stay almost a week, so they won't miss so much time.

So I hope someone else will oversleep tomorrow, or that I can convince the agent I a waiting to speak to to let them have the first class seats. I just can't imagine anybody booking 3 fist class seat sat the last minute.. Or maybe they can upgrade someone else on the flight and give them seats in economy class. We will see how this mess works out...

1 comment:

Gitte said...

Hur i hela friden gick detta till, har man bokat så har man. BASTA...
Hoppas dom kommer fram och kan njuta något av vistelsen
Kram Gitte