Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I am so excited!

On Friday morning S, my friend and Realtor will get to see the house we are (hopefully) buying! I asked if it was possible to see it again, since I felt a bit awkward the last time since the owner was there and it felt a bit rushed. Not exactly the best possibility to see all the details.

So on Friday morning S and I will have the entire house to ourselves! I am bringing my camera to take lots of pictures, and I will also take measurements of the rooms, especially the bedrooms, since I don't have that info.

I will also look for signs of that faulty drywall, it can be seen as corrosion on copper wires on appliances and electrical conduits, so I will keep an eye out for that...

I took my long walk (so nice out), took my shower, but I will skip the house visit and wait until Friday instead.

I will feel like a kid in a candy store! So at least I get to LOOK at "my" house a little more.. until we get word from their lender if it is ours or not.... So VERY exciting for me, who is the most inpatient person in the world. It is really torture to wait and wait and wait...

1 comment:

Petra H said...

Åh, vad spännande!! Ja, ta en massa foton och mät en massa för man blir alltid så osäker efteråt när man försöker planer. Vi tog massvis med foton på lägenheten här i PR när vi var här och letade bostad, jättebra att ha när vi planerade flytten senare.
Håller tummarna att ni snar får besked!
Kram