Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Veterans Day

No school for Sarah today due to it being Veterans Day. I finished ALL my big projects yesterday, so except for some small stuff, not much work for me today.

Monday night when Sarah went to bed she was covered in little red dots. She was completely fine otherwise, so I took a wait and see approach. Sent her to school the next day. I called her doctor to see if they had any ideas, but they just said it was a concern and that they want to see her.

Much less dots today, but might as well have it checked out. Could be an allergic reaction to the (regular) flu vaccine, or some kind of reaction to the strep throat she had a week or two ago. You can get Scarlet Fever from strep, and that rash looks like that. But, she has no other symptoms, so I don't know. I guess it can't hurt to let the doc take a peek at her, we live just a stones throw from his office anyway...

Hurricane Ida is giving us rain and wind, so we can pretend it is fall, though it is still warm, warm, warm.

A big HUG to Sophia!!! I hope things will get better for you soon! Thinking about you and wishing I could be there...

1 comment:

Sophia said...

Tnx! kram