Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday

Nothing new here, just busy with work.

I have upgraded some tech stuff, got a new Netbook that I can hook up to the TV with a converter, so I can now watch Swedish TV on my regular TV! Ken also got a new kick ass laptop, and his is even better; it ´comes with HDMI so we can just plug it in as is and watch whatever we want in HD... Comes in handy!

I have so much work piling up it is almost a little stressful. Will try to have a relaxing weekend anyway. I am thinking about stopping by IKEA tomorrow, need to stock up on cinnamon scented candles...

I started packing for next week, since I will be so busy. And since it is still over 30 C here, I can pack all the cool weather clothes, since we aren't exactly using those right now anyway... And with cool I mean up to around 20 C :-)! Cool is all relative, right :-)?

I am really looking forward to going away for 5 days. We will drop the dogs off at the boarding kennel on Wednesday afternoon, since we need to be at the airport early, so we will have to get up at 5 AM Thursday morning.

I have a nice little schedule for things we are going to do while there. Except for a visit at a Deer Park Zoo (where you get to pet all kinds of animals, not just deer), we are concentrating on being outside, going for hikes and enjoying the amazing vistas nature have to offer in the Great Smokies National Park. Plus, I have a feeling we will enjoy our luxury cabin at nighttime as well. It even have a sauna and an indoor swimming pool. I can't even remember the last time I was in a sauna. It will be perfect together with the huge outdoor jacuzzi tub after all that hiking.

But before vacation time comes I still have a lot of work projects to finish...

Hope you all will have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Desiree said...

Ha det underbart på eran semseter uppe i Smokey Mountains. Det är otroligt vackert där. Hoppas du hinner med allt du gärna vill hinna med innan.
Kram!