Saturday, March 1, 2008

Floor galor!

I had an appointment this morning at 9:30 AM to get an estimate. I have been working like crazy all week, so the house looked, well, less than clean. I woke up early this morning and did a mad dash clean. Nothing motivates you more to clean than having strange people coming over!

Well, she isn't here yet. She called and said she is running late...

I hate waiting around for people. I am myself one of those who is always too early. A pet peeve if you want. Don't like people being late!

After the quote is over I am taking the dogs for a looong walk, then dashing over to the place where we are having the birthday party to get some paper work that needs to be filled out, and pay $25 for the rental of the pavilion. Then off to get some lunch, eating it at Ken's office in between some of his client meetings. Then Sarah and I are off to Target to find the perfect gift for one of her best friend's birthday. Sarah told me he really likes Spiderman and monsters, preferably zombies, so hopefully we can find something nice that fits that bill. Maybe a zombie Spiderman?

So, a busy day. But at least the house is clean, and no laundry to do. Always something, right?

The weather is beautiful, should be in the upper 70s today (close to 30C). Oh, and the citrus is in full bloom, which smells intoxicating!

Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

Saltistjejen said...

Å jag vill också ha 70 grader!!!!!!! Mmmmm...
OCH citrus.....

Hoppas ni hittar en bra present!