Monday, March 24, 2008

Odd planning

I am pretty sure I am getting sick too. It would be a miracle if I did not...

So I am making some preparations, since I know I will be on my own, nobody will take care of me...

I finished all the work that I had, I will clean a bit and do laundry and then I am going to the store to get some food that will work when you don't really have any energy to cook, plus lots of soups, juice and other things that are good when you are sick.

I rather be prepared and ready, kind of like when you are waiting for a hurricane. Maybe I am silly, but it won't hurt being a bit prepared, and if I get half as sick as Ken has been I won't be up for much.

I think I will make my special grilled chicken salad tonight, it might be good with all the extra fresh veggies.

Sigh. I really really hope it won't me too. But most likely it will. Oh well, at least it won't come as a surprise ha, ha! :-)

No comments: