Thursday, March 20, 2008

Web cam

I normally never use it, but my daughter's preschool has a web cam system you as a parent can log into and see your kiddos when they are in school. Maybe a good thing if you are a brand new mom and have a hard time leaving your baby at daycare, but I sure don't use it often. I guess one positive thing would be that you know the personnel know they are on camera, so your kids are safer from any kind of abuse I guess.

But today I decided to take a quick look to see what they were up to. It happened to be rest/nap time, and Sarah's mattress was smack in the middle of the camera, so I watched her for a bit. They are just so cute! She and her best friend was talking, and this other girl was walking around tucking everyone in.

They are having an Easter egg hunt in school today, and then we are going to the county's BIG egg hunt on Saturday. Plus she will get her Easter basket on Sunday... Lots of candy! At least I try to make the basket a bit healthier and put more toys rather than just candy in there...

I am waiting for the delivery of my two new storage benches, they are being delivered today, can't wait!

No comments: