Sunday, August 19, 2007

OK it is time!

This will be my last posting before the surgery. I just want to thank everyone for all the well wishes, I really appreciate it!

I can't lie and say I am not terrified, but overall I am OK. I think I will probably have a a hard time sleeping tonight...

I am really hungry (no eating today) and light headed. I only had water, a coke and some broth to eat, and I love my food, so it really sucks. The bowel prep sucks even worse! Imagine having to drink a glass of really salty water, with a hint of plastic. They tried to flavour it with lemon, but all that really did was make it into salty water, with a hint of plastic and lemon... Trying to drink that shit without throwing it all up is an art form in itself! I try to put a straw as far back in my mouth I can and hold my nose. Not. Fun. At. All.

So. Nervous. Anxious. Excited. Hopefully I will see you all A OK on the other side. I will update the blog as soon as I feel OK enough, it could be one day or seven, I have no idea.

Take care!
Katrin

5 comments:

Helén said...

Lycka till! Håller tummarna att operationen går perfekt :)

Christina said...

Lycka till moster! Jag är säker på att det kommer gå jättebra men jag tänker på dig extra mycket idag :) Massa kramar!

Desiree said...

Stor lycka till än en gång. Vi kommer att vara med och peppa dig när operationen är över. Låter som ett helvete att dricka den där hemska drycken. Kram på dig.

Anonymous said...

Tänkte massor på dig igår vännen
;-) Hoppas du snart mår bättre! Kram Anna

BritGirl said...

Will be thinking of you.
Be strong!
This is the begining of a better life for you I'm sure.
Hugs!
(Miranda is now Britgirl!)