Saturday, August 18, 2007

Universal Studios

I am beat! We left the house at 7 AM this morning and got back at 9 PM. We had a great day at Universal Studios theme park in Orlando. I have walked so much my legs need a good nights sleep. The intense heat really wears you down too! I think my sister had a great time, this was her first ever visit to a theme park.

Sarah fell asleep in the car on the way home, and I was actually able to get he into her pajamas without waking her up, she usually always wakes up if I try to do that!

We got so much great shopping done on Friday, and tomorrow morning we are going to Target to look around, then some last minute groceries. I will unfortunately spend the later part of tomorrow doing a disgusting bowel prep before Monday's surgery (which means drinking yucky stuff to clean out my guts). No food tomorrow, and probably not for the entire next week either :-(

Talk to you soon. I am starting to get majorly nervous!

2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Jag håller verkligen tummarna för att det skall gå bra! :) Låter inget skoj med tarmrening.

Victoria said...

Lycka till med operationen!!
Kram/Victoria