Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Restless

Feeling kind of restless today, hope I can get stuff done.

A guy from BrightHouse cable company is coming out to take a look at our Internet. I have been noticing we have only been getting 7 Mbits the last few weeks, when we should have 15 Mbits. I just haven't had time to call them until now. They have the best customer service, always a yes can do attitude and the customer first. Much appreciated!

I need to clean the kitchen.

Need to clean on top of the shelf were the router and cable modem is too, so they poor guy don't get engulfed in dust...

Just imagine all that dust lurking high up on that office shelf!

Need to go though Sarah's billion toys and weed out the broken stuff and things she no longer need.

Need to do some laundry.

Need to do my books for July and August.

Need to see that cool movie I have saved on my computer...

Need a caffeine boost - NOW!

No comments: