Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Today is hopefully the day!

Going to see my doctor today. I am very hopeful that he will like how the wound looks like, and will give me the OK to stop packing it and let it close up.

I am so ready for that. I feel fine, just a bit tired when walking still, but having this hole is not comfortable at all.

Two years ago when Mari was here we went down to Miami. There we ate at a fast food place called Pollo Tropicale a few times. Yum! They had the best grilled dishes, and pretty healthy too!

We started talking about that place the other day, and decided to look them up on the Internet. Turns out they are now open in St Petersburg, just a few exits north of where my doctor is, so Pollo Tropicale, here we come!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lycka till hos dr. God mat å svenskt besök är heller aldrig fel ;-) kram Anna

Petra H said...

Håller tummarna att doktorn håller med dig om att sy ihop hålet!
Pollo Tropical finns överallt i Puerto Rico (puertoricanerna älskar ju kyckling!) - har dock inte testat själv...

Saltistjejen said...

Stort lycka till nu!! Och hoppas ni får en riktigt god och mysig middag!
Kram!