Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tuesday

No luck with the throat thing, it is definitely a cold. Yesterday the fever started to creep up on me. Oh well, no big deal, just irritating. I kept waking up last night from my throat hurting.

Today I need to organize and clean a little around here, funny how fast things get messy, especially if I take the weekend off from cleaning...

Sarah was very excited to wear her favorite tiger shirt to school, as well as her tiger earrings and tiger necklace. It is picture taking day and they don't have to wear uniforms due to that. Fun!

Poor kitty did not have a great day yesterday. As I mentioned we went to the vet and she had a shot, HUGE needle in tiny kitty's leg! She didn't complain at the time, she was really good. But when we came home she slept all day, not so uncommon after getting vaccinations, our dogs often do that. But her poor leg is so sore she wouldn't tolerate anyone even touching it last night.

Big needle + tiny leg = ouch! She slept next to Ken all night, didn't move a bit. This morning she felt much better, she ate with good appetite and played a little, though she is still very sore. But as long as I stayed away from that area she was purring happily when I pet her. I think she probably need today too to get over the soreness, poor thing. I better not tell her she is getting TWO shots next time in three weeks...

No comments: