Saturday, January 19, 2008

Blä!

Sorry for the lack of posts this week. I keep feeling under the weather, like that cold never really went away. My head hurts, I am congested and just feel run down. Plus I worked a LOT this week, which was great! Love love the money! But since school here was out yesterday and on Monday, I am taking 4 days off to. Just have no energy for much.

It has been raining a lot here, feels cold and gray (well, can't really call it cold when it is around 70-75F (20-24C)! So have been doing laundry and watching Swedish movies. Yesterday I had a 5 hour marathon watching Talismanen, a pretty OK movie written by Jan Guillot and Henning Mankell.

We are about to head out to a great Mexican place in about a half hour.

I only have one task for tomorrow and that is to clean the kitchen. Then just the couch, or the computer for some more Swedish movies. Anything that does not require much brain power...

Hope you are having a great weekend!

No comments: