Monday, January 21, 2008

Variety show!

Today there have been a lot on the menu:

I talked to my sister, and it sure looks like we will be getting a Swedish visit in June! Yay!

I discovered something that is almost exactly like Swedish Falukorv. Boar's Head Bologna, available at for instance Publix. I am in heaven...


Sarah has stumbled into the world of WebKinz (Annika knows exactly what I am talking about here...) I thought she might be a bit too young still, but she saw and fell in love with one of the critters at a store. I explained that if you buy one, you have to take care of it "virtually". She was sold!

We spent most of yesterday setting her up and having fun! She has been taking real computer classes for over two years now, and she is getting very good at maneuvering the computer, so I think she is ready for this. I can see how it can be kind of addictive! We have two more on order...

I am still battling a stubborn cold, mostly in the sinuses. And last night I discovered I have viral pink eye. Ouch.


So a little bit of everything today!

3 comments:

Desiree said...

Åh den korven ska jag absolut testa om den liknar falukorv! Tack för tipset Sweflo. Vi har verkligen längtat efter falukorv ett flertal gånger. Kul att Sarah är så duktig på datorer. Underbart att du kan se fram emot ett besök från din syster igen i juni, härligt!

Malin said...

Jag och sonen pratade om falukorv idag, han hävdade att han inte tycker om det längre. Men när vi var hemma sist så brukade han äta den kall.......tack för tipset.

Annika said...

Ja, mina kompisar brukar köpa den korven också. Lär vara bra likt!!
KUL! Skriv gärna vad du tycker om den sen.
Webkinz! Welcome to the world!!! Sara kommer säkert att bli besatt!! Visst är det ganska kul?
Pink eye är inget kul, alls.
Jag är på väg ner till dina breddgrader idag, en knapp vecka på Disney World väntar!!! Hoppas vädret ska bli bra!