Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wednesday

I just ordered a new Kindle 3rd generation ereader. My Sony was great, but the software is not super compatible with Windows 7, and I like the idea of being able to download via 3G or WiFi all over the world for free. No computer needed. The only drawback is that it is not compatible with the Swedish libraries, so no more Swedish books on the ereader...

I just have been in the mood to read lately, but I don't want to deal with the Sony reader. It needs an online account, a Adobe Digital Edition account and then updates and what nots. Too much hassle!

Got a nice chocolate brown leather cover for it too. Arriving on Friday, looking forward to it!

2 comments:

Desiree said...

Kul hoppas det funkar betydligt battre med den nya.
Kram!

SweFlo said...

Jag gillade verkligen att kunna låna från svenska biblioteket, men men... Förhoppningsvis kommer det snart stöd för det formatet, det verkar gå åt det hållet för de flesta läsplattor.