Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thursday

I was so tired this morning! Part due to the party committee meeting (which turned out great, by the way) and part due to reading late at night. I just had to finish the book I was reading to see how it would end. It was The Host by Stephenie Meyer (who wrote the Twilight series). So good, especially if you like a little science fiction. The reason I read it was the promos I have been seeing about the movie coming out soon, based on the book. Highly recommended!

My Kindle Fire is currently loaded with tons of good books that I can't wait to read, so I have a feeling it might be a few more tired mornings. I just can't put down a good book and end up staying up way too late! :-)

Tonight we have our regular Girl Scout meeting, and tomorrow it is finally Friday. Then 9 days off for Spring Break!

I decided to get a bigger tent for our Girl Scout camping the weekend after Easter. Our current one is nice, 10 year's old but in good condition. It is a 3 person tent, but that only really worked when Sarah was little... The new one can fit 9 people, but I like the idea it pops open in under 60 seconds (or so they promise). Nice to have all that extra room, you can stand up inside and it has a nice canopy to sit under up front. There will hopefully be a lot more camping in the future, so I think it will be a great investment. Got it for half of (2013 model) at Sam's Club.


No comments: