Monday, November 19, 2007

New digs & dog p*rn

I felt bad about the pigs living in Sarah's room, and their cage seemed a tad small too, so I made a larger cage, now about 10.5 square feet, and I also moved them into the office.

Sven and Jörgen enjoying their breakfast this morning

I had a perfect sized table to put the cage on, and now they get up high enough that the dogs can't get to them. Plus, since we spend a lot of time in the office, they get more company too. And Sarah get her room back... All good!

The new, bigger cage in the office. They now got plenty of space, all home made!

Yesterday the pigs went nuts, having a bit of a sex orgy. Mind you they are BROTHERS! Stan sat watching them for an hour going at it. I guess gay p*rn for dogs? Weird!

I am off to one of my twice annual skin cancer check, then I need to straighten the house out. Moving all this stuff around created a mess, and we also spent most of the day baking yesterday, so the kitchen is still a mess! But we have yummy rum cake and lots of snickerdoodle cookies!

I also did all my Thanksgiving food shopping this weekend, the fridge is crammed full! I am going to make my very own first time Thanksgiving turkey this year! I am planning on brining it, I heard it makes it really juicy... Have a great Monday!

3 comments:

Desiree said...

Vad söta de är! Vilken stor och härlig bur du har fixat till dem. De borde trivas utomordentligt. Bra att de kommer upp en bit så att de inte blir allt för skrämda av hundarna. Vad kul för Sarah med två nya husdjur. Att marinera turkyn har jag sett i några tidiningar och det tror jag gör den godare alla gånger.

Lullun said...

Man kan alltså hinna mycket på en helg om man bara vill förstår jag! :-) Buren blev ju finfin. Bra för dem att komma upp lite, så att de inte bara ser skrämmande fötter. Och ja, de är lite knasiga och "aktiva" de där djuren. Deffinitivt värre än de ökända kaninerna... Hihi :-)

S w e F l o said...

Stan, den mer "studsiga" av våra två hundar lyckades ta sig upp PÅ buren, men som tur är kunde han ju inte ta sig igenom locket... Och marsvinen brydde sig inte mycket! De är som tur är vana med hundar från sina tidigar ehem, de bara fortsatte att tugga i sig sitt hö...