Monday, November 5, 2007

Yes!

I have just convinced the husband, bless his heart, that it is in our best interest to get our disgusting floors ripped out and new ceramic tile installed in the entire house BEFORE Christmas, right in time for our wedding anniversary on December 19! I am so extremely on a high right now I don't know what to do with myself!!!

This disgusting carpet is going, and I could NOT be happier about that! Oh my goodness... My Christmas is already as good as it gets... Tomorrow I am shopping for installation quotes!

So how did I get him to agree to do this extensive renovation now instead of waiting until after tax season next year? Well, lets just say he now has in writing that he will receive a mind "blowing" night... I better get some knee pads with the new floor going to being so hard and all! ;-)

1 comment:

Desiree said...

Yes! Grattis, det är ju toppen! Åh vad kul. Jag förstår verkligen din glädje och entusiasm.