Saturday, November 10, 2007

Saturday stuff

Started my day off early, reading the paper and drinking some tea. I cleaned the entire house the day before, since the floor people was coming out to measure stuff. So nice and clean!

Floor person came out just after 9:30 AM, did his thing and gave us his quote. It was a little more than the other guys would charge, but this company has one Big advantage going for them: due to a larger crew they will install the flooring on 3-4 days. The others are more like 2-2½ weeks... So it would definitely be worth spending a little extra to get our house back sooner!

Now I just have to convince Ken the CPA that it is a really, really good idea to do the floors now rather than waiting! He is always super careful with spending any money, you always have to drag it out of him. After hearing the price of just over $10,000 he is now going back and forth between "yes lets get floors now" and "no lets wait"... Agh! I just can't stand these floors any longer!! His business is doing great and is expected to have an awesome year next year. I say lets GO FOR IT DUDE!

I will let you know what happens...

Went to the Sport's Authority to pick up some more of that really good crab bait, since we are going fishing tomorrow morning, and we also picked out some new eyeglass frames for Ken, which we will order online after his eye exam next week. I used FramesDirect for my glasses last year and I was very pleased with their serviced. I also saved about $100 in total on a nice pair of complete brand name glasses!

So breakfast on the beach and fishing tomorrow, should be nice and wonderful weather!

No comments: