Thursday, November 8, 2007

Thanks :-(

I was just on my way to pick up Sarah at preschool. The husband took my car this morning and left me his convertible. The car kind of felt funny pulling out of the garage. Then even weirder driving out on the street. I figured I better stop and go out and look, maybe something was stuck underneath, that has happened before.

Oh no! A flat front tire... As in completely flat, pancake style... We knew his car needs new tires, but we just got a brand new set for mine, and they aren't exactly cheap if you get the good kind.. we were stretching it a bit. Apparently a little bit too thin. Bummer...

So he is on his way over to pick her up now. He is going to be out of town tomorrow, so I am not sure when we can have it fixed, so I guess that means no car for me tomorrow. I know I don't have to go anywhere, but because I can't go anywhere I will feel like I am stuck! Oh well, things could be worse!

The tire in question...

2 comments:

Desiree said...

Åh nej sådant är inte kul. Däck är ju dyrt och inte speciellt kul att lägga sina pengar på men ibland måste man. Här i USA blir man verkligen låst vid hemmet om man inte har bil att ta sig runt med. Hoppas att det ordnar sig och att det går bra att vara hemma hela dagen imorgon.

S w e F l o said...

Förhoppningsvis kommer de nya däcken att levereras över helgen, de hade inte sorten vi ville ha i lager. Förståss. :-)