Monday, July 14, 2008

Roadkill Bob

I know Bob is on the plump side. And that he doesn't move a lot... but today he was apparently mistaken for roadkill!

Sometimes I let him hang out on a leash in the front yard. He loves basking in the sun, and I can see if anyone tried to go up to him from my window (not that he wouldn't bark their head of first).

So when he started barking this afternoon I figured it was just a kid on a bike that went by or something. To my surprise I found to vultures ("gamar" in Swedish) walking around Bob in circles. There were no other roadkill or anything else nearby that I could see as being interesting to them. They saw Bob and saw a meal. Poor thing! Check them out below:


1 comment:

Saltistjejen said...

Hahahahaaa! Det var ju jätteroligt! Undrar om Bob förstod varför gamarna bar där??