Friday, July 10, 2009

Typical!

I was up at 6:45 AM, it was a bit hard to get out of bed, since I had a lot of joint pain in my arms, but no big deal. But when I got up I realized it was in my knees too, and the left knee, the one with the cyst, was all swelled up. So I had to go back to bed. Walking and jogging usually require bending of the knees, and that was not going to happen on the left side today, unfortunately...

But I have a full schedule today anyway: take Sarah to camp, go home, clean the kitchen, pack our bags, take the dogs to the kennel, get a haircut, pick up Sarah and then... hopefully Ken will be home at 2:30 PM so we can take off right away.

Looking forward to a relaxing weekend, I will be back on Monday, see you then!

1 comment:

nika said...

ha det riktigt skönt i helgen