Friday, May 7, 2010

Blah and good

A couple of hours ago when I was still cleaning, all of a sudden I blacked out. When I sat down I noticed I was not feeling good at all, super dizzy and perhaps a fever. Checked the temperature and it was 102.5, not fun!

Now every single joint in my body hurts, so I am pretty sure it is just a lupus attack, so hopefully it won't be too much in the way of our weekend plans... I feel like I am well of 90 years old, it is painful just to walk. And I haven't vacuumed yet, which have to be done, I have been dusting everything down on the floors, looks awful...

The good news are that the cake came out looking pretty good! We asked that they would use some plastic animals we brought in, since they did not have any good ready made jungle themes, and I also hinted Sarah really likes tigers the best, so they put the tiger in the center and accented everything in tiger colors. Cute! What do you think? Looks good enough to eat, right?!



So the plan is to finish the vacuuming, then take a shower and then RELAX! Luckily I have some shrimp scampi that just need heating in the micro for dinner, it will have to do tonight!

3 comments:

Desiree said...

Neeej vad jobbigt att du inte mår något vidare. Skit i dammsugningen och ta det lungt. Vila upp dig. Jag är säker på att både svärmor och andra gäster kan överleva lite damm. Tårtan var däremot superfin! Wow, detta är en av de finste tårtorna jag har sett. Denna kommer Sarah garanterat att gilla och impas av för jag hade garanterat gjort det om det hade varit min födelsedag. Otroligt häftig tårta.
Hoppas du mår bättre till imorgon.
KRam!

Marianne said...

Åh, nej men stackare! Så himla jobbigt med den där förbaskade lupusen! Och precis nu när Sarah fyller! HOPPAS verkligen att du piggnar till så att du orkar med allt! Kan du inte få hjälp med städningen?

KRYA PÅ DIG NU och GRATTIS till Sarah!!!
KRAMAR!!!

Superfin tårta, förresten!

Saltistjejen said...

WOW vilken tårta!!!
HOPPAS verkligen du känner dig bättre nu och att det gick över hyfsat fort.
KRAM!