Monday, July 2, 2007

Almost time!

Wow, time goes by fast! Only a few days until we leave for Sweden on Friday! I have been so busy I haven't had a chance to blog.

It looks like S's passport situation will have a positive outcome. I spoke to the State Department again today, and it looks like her passport is going to be overnighted TODAY! If we haven't receive dit by 5:30 PM tomorrow we should call back to get the tracking number, so it is definitly on its way! YES! One less thing to stress about...

This weekend S and I did some shopping and lunched, then we went to see the new Disney movie Ratatouille. Very well made movie, recommended for all ages! You forget it is "just" an animation at times, all the details are so crisp, down to the little mottled skin on the rats' noses...

Yesterday we attended S's friend Z's birthday party, which took place at a pottery place. Lots of fun!

Today I am trying to get things done, but not much luck yet. S it at my friend L's house, so now would be a golden opportunity to clean up all the toys that are ALL over the house. If I try to do that when S is home she gets very upset and is suddenly in need of all of them...

I am pretty much over the worst of the sinus infection and the strep throat, just a persistent, irritating cough left...

No comments: