Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Broken toy day

Just a little while ago Sarah came to me with a toy that had broken after a little rough play. She was very sad her little mini-bear had lost a leg. Well, I don't think it was designed to be jammed into a Hungry Hungry Hippo game, he essentially lost his poor little leg due to guillotine-ing!

A little while later she came back with yet another broken toy. This time it was a little miniature toy chair that had lost a leg. This was completely understandable since it was actually MY toy chair from 1982!

I asked her with a chuckle if it was "broken toy day" or something... She sadly looked at me and replied: "I am having a very bad day" . Awww...

1 comment:

nika said...

aweeee........vilken go unge. Visst är det härligt när dom är sådär uppriktiga. ha en fin happy valentines därborta