Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Cutie pies!

The pups sure were happy to be back home last night. Bob has this special thing he does when he wants his mommy really bad, he will burrow his head under my arm. I didn't have the heart to say no, so I sat like this for almost two hours. (Thank goodness I had a really good movie to watch on the computer!)

I guess Stan was not as bad off as I thought, but that loose tooth really scared me. He seems OK with his missing tooth. Oh, and another major bonus of having their mouths cleaned is that they have no doggy breath at all! Sweet!

Lots of work today, so I gotta go for now. Take care!

2 comments:

nika said...

aweee......vilka gullhundar...gosiga.
Var det en puppytooth?

S w e F l o said...

Valptänderna ramlade ut för läääänge sedan! De är seniorer numera, 8 år gamla! Det vaqr en av de fyra övre framtänderna som rök. Men han verkar må hur bra som helst nu, så det var nog bara bra att de tog ut den. Ha en bra dag!