Friday, February 8, 2008

Need a break

It has been a very busy week. I have had so much work projects to do, and on top of it I had to kick our search for a contractor in high gear. People have been over to our house, measured our rooms and left us quotes.

It looks like we have picked our guy, and tomorrow we are meeting up with him to pick out the tile. On April 28 the house has to be empty and hopefully 5 days later we will have all new floors!

We will stay at a local hotel while the house is being remodeled. It will be kind of weird staying at a hotel in your own city! I think I will play tourist a bit...

Ken is super busy with tax season, so we will most likely celebrate my birthday on Sunday instead of the actual b-day, which is Monday. A nice dinner out sounds great!

My body is all worn out from this high speed week. And after reading about chocolate on a bunch of blogs that follows a theme every week, I am now craving chocolate! I just don't think I have enough energy to make it to the store....

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Desiree said...

Snart snart har du alltså nya golv. Hoppas du får en någorlunda lugn helg och att du får chansen att pusta ut lite och kanske unna dig lite god choklad :-)