Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday

Yesterday I was super hungry ALL the time! I guess my body was trying to make up for something... I ended up making grilled spicy chicken wings with an oh-so-yummy avocado and sour cream dip sauce.

After X number of chicken wings I was still hungry! Weird. Normally I get full really fast...

Ken and Sarah worked on that school project and finished that up last night. They had also gotten a coconut, Sarah really wanted to drink the coconut milk/juice? straight out of it, and Ken had never tried it either, so they were all excited. It took Sarah one sip to realize it was not for her. Ken opened the coconut, took the coconut juice, the coconut meat, some bananas, ice cream and a little whiskey and whirled it all up in the blender to a super smoothie/milk shake for himself that he really enjoyed.

Today I am going to straighten the house up a bit. Funny, I do nothing for a few days and the entire place just goes to shits... Then I have some more work to do, but I did quite a lot of it yesterday, so it shouldn't be too bad at all.

Take care!

No comments: