Monday, May 16, 2011

Sigh...

Right now I am working in front of a window where a crew of workers are busy tearing up the neighbour's driveway. They are extremely noisy, breaking apart chunks of concrete and dumping them into a huge metal dumpster. This of course, scares the living daylight out of the dogs, who are barking like crazy.

Did I mention I am the type of person who likes peace and quiet when working? I can't even handle listening to classical music when working, I want NO sound distractions.

So needless to say I am not a very happy camper right now...

Yay for noisy workers... NOT!


Oh, and I asked the project people if they have any preference as to what order they want me to translate the files, since i already finished their previous priority list.

Yes, do all in the X folder first, then all in the Y folder.

The only problem is they haven't uploaded a single file into the X folder, and the Y folder doesn't even exist!

No comments: