Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday

Wow! I can't believe what an effective working bee I have been this weekend! It feels really good!

Yesterday I had one project left, a rather long document from an agency in Hong Kong. It didn't need to be finished until Wednesday morning, but considering I am working on this big project, I was hoping to get as much of it done yesterday as possible. I finished the whole thing by 6 PM! Awesome! That was what I would consider two days worth of work that I did in 6 hours...

I think it helped that Sarah had her two friends over, since there was no other place to go for peace and quite than the office, ha ha! :-)

The agency I work with on this BIG project made an estimation that there is about 3½-4 weeks left of work on the project. That sounds great, I was thinking it was more like 6 weeks!

My goal is to try and get it finished by end of August, since I have another rather big (but not as big as this one) project coming in then.

But it is nice to see a light at the end of the tunnel for this big project. High voltage cables are not exactly super interesting for so long, you know. I am ready to get it done with!

But the feedback on the work I have done has been great, they are very pleased with the translation so far, which makes me very happy!

Now, back to work...

No comments: