Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wednesday

Everything has very quickly fallen back into place after summer break. No problem with early bedtime or getting up in the morning. Everything organized and homework being done.  I have to say I am very lucky to have such a great kid! :-)

Today her BFF's mom K will pick both the girls up after school (they get out early, 1:15 PM on Wednesdays) and they will have a play date at their house. Great for me not having to drive, a little extra time for working.

Baxter, the stray cat, seem to have gained some weight. He gets two meals a day, and I can tell it is working. At least one less thing I have to feel bad about. I think he sleeps in the neighbour's bush, but I feel so bad every time it rains hard outside. Poor thing! He went from living in a cramped bathroom to being an outdoor cat, never been outside before. I am sure he rather be outside... We talked about making a little shelter for him when it starts to get cold, but he is very shy, so it might be hard to get him to use it. We will see.

Now back to work!

2 comments:

Mrs Clapper said...

Vad ni är gulliga! Man blir så glad när man läser att ni tar hand om kissen! Önskar att fler vore så godhjärtade som ni!

SweFlo said...

Önskar att jag kunde fixa ett hem åt honom, han verkar så snäll och definitvt mycket intelligent, det syns i ögonen på honom!