Friday, October 24, 2008

Scaredy cat!

Last night when I was getting ready for bed I heard Stan out in the living room. So I decided to mess with him a little. I know he always comes into our bedroom when it is time for bed, and I could here exactly where he was based on his claws clicking on the stone floor. The living room and the bedroom were both pitch dark, Ken had closed the door to the bathroom, so very minimal light was coming out underneath the door from there.

I positioned myself on the inside of the bedroom door, and when Stan, the poor old and half blind dog, comes though the door I put my hand in front of his face and said boo!

He jumped backwards, but the sound he cried out was just the funniest thing! It was a primordial grunt, a true sound of fear, you could here it say "Oh damn! I-am-going-to-die-because-a-monster-is-attacking me!!!" Ken could hear it all the way in the bathroom. Evil as I am I just collapsed laughing on the bed, that was just way too funny.

The poor dog got some extra white fur strands now, but we did bed him down in between us and cuddled a little extra with him. I got him really good!

1 comment:

Lotte Jensen said...

stackars hund... *garv*