Friday, October 17, 2008

Signs of change?

The presidential election is coming up here SOON! I am so hoping we will see Obama in office...

It is kind of odd living with a Republican, when most of our political views differ. But on the other hand, Ken is very graceful and never difficult. He is very Democratic in thinking everyone has the right to their own beliefs. We have been following the Presidential debates, and after the last one here the other night Ken is convinced McCain is toast, and that Obama will win. And that is from a Republican!

I did get another good sign yesterday... I was walking the dogs when I walked by two of our neighbors' houses. One had an Obama sign and the other one a McCain sign on their front lawns, just a few feet from each other. I was looking at the signs when Stan the Dog briskly went up to the McCain sign and pissed on it. A sign? Lets hope so! :-)

2 comments:

Lotte Jensen said...

endast Gud eller Stan vet...

C said...

Well done Stan... ;)