Friday, June 26, 2009

Feeling great

I got so much done today, the entire house is really sparkling, it smells fresh everywhere. Great way to start a weekend! I still have a few things to do tomorrow, but it is mostly just Sarah's room and a few other odds and ends, but the party is not until 4 PM, so I have plenty of time.

I got the fridge full of yummy food, and I am looking forward to having a Mexican BBQ. To start I am making home made salsa with corn chips and a big fruit platter with three types of melons, strawberry, pineapple and grapes.

For the dinner I am grilling Baja marinaded chicken, served with black beans and rice and home made guacamole.

For dessert we are having a huge cheesecake platter with different kinds of cheesecakes, plus Mexican coconut macaroons. I will also have a tub filled with ice and Mexican sodas (mandarin, pineapple, etc.) plus Corona beer. Should be fun!

I am looking forward to seeing our friends and hear what they have been up to lately, they are truly great people and very easy to hang out with.

On Sunday we are planning on hanging out by the pool, Sarah wants to show us what she has learned in swim school...

Hope you all have a great day!

Now I am going to watch an episode of Big Love on the computer, then make some pizza and hang out with my family..

2 comments:

Camilla said...

Åh, vad gott det låter! Jag blir så hungrig, men först ska jag peta i mig lite frukost. Sen kan det bli något liknande under dagen.

Ha det gott & hoppas att ni får ett trevligt party.

Marianne said...

Det där lät som en riktigt god och trevlig BBQ-kväll!

Kram!