Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pool fun


We had a great couple of hours at the pool. I got a little red on my shoulders despite lots of sunscreen, but at least Sarah didn't burn.

Her friends B and R also came over to the pool, and especially B is helpful in getting her wanting to try swimming more and more, since he is more daring. She did really good, considering it was only her second day swimming all by herself!




This afternoon I need to get a few things at the mall, at the Body Shop and at Dillard's for sure, then we will see. I saw Dillard's is having a gift with purchase for Clinique, so this might be the right time to stock up on a fee things I need. The Body Shop is having one of their twice annual sales now, last year when my sister was here we shopped bags after bags with good deals from there! Plus, I should stay out of the sun as much as possible today.

Sarah is having her friends over, and they are staying until lunch, so perhaps I can squeeze in a little work while they are having fun...

2 comments:

Lotte Jensen said...

Oj vad kul att Sarah kan simma. Hoppas hon får öva mycket så hon blir säker i vattnet. Minns själv när jag var i hennes ålder och hur kul det var att kunna behärska vattnet

S w e F l o said...

Förutom det vi själva kommer att gå till poolen och stranden kommer hon att börja summer camp på måndag. 7 veckor, 5 dagar i veckan med 30 minuter simskola varje gång, plus 30 minuter frisim. Så det lär nog bli lite fisk av henne med!