Friday, June 12, 2009

Weekend getaway

How I managed to watch a 12 hour season of True Blood in 2 days and still work AND clean the house, I don't know. But at least now I can go away for the weekend having that taken care off...

We are leaving at 1:30 PM, and all I need to do today is vacuum and mop the floors, do one small load of laundry and pack. Almost done with half of it...

I was just in Sarah's room packing her clothes, when I noticed an all too familiar scent in the air...

I looked down at Bob, laying on the floor, basking happily in the morning sun...

It could not be...???

I quickly called the husband to confirm, and YES, Bob had rolled in some kind of dead animal this morning on their walk!

Agghhhhhh!!!! And he just conveniently forgot to mention this (or notice that Bob now stink like a skunk???)

So add to list of things to do: Give the dogs a bath... :-)

Hope you all have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Saltistjejen said...

Hahahaha!! Du är för rolig!!! Men gissar tt True Blood verkligen är BRA då!?!?!?!!

Och ja vad ska man säga om Bon?1 Eller maken din?
Hoppas att ni får en jättemysig och trevlig helg iallafall med er mysiga minisemester!
KRAAAM!

S w e F l o said...

Jo den var riktigt bra. En annan serie som redan är i säson 5 nu är Showtimes "Weeds". Sååå bra!

Jessica said...

Jag brukar alltid säga det att spelar ingen roll hur mkt man än jobbar för att kunna stryka på listan, det dyker alltid upp massa oplanerat nytt....ALLTID!!
Njut av helgen och glöm alla sysslor!