Thursday, June 25, 2009

Might as well take the opportunity...

Last night we spent 2 hours outside doing yard work. I pulled so many weeds, it filled up the entire walkway! I also mowed some of the yard, until Ken got home, then he took over and I used the edger around the, well, edges. It feels so great when everything is done and it looks great! Too bad it won't last so long!

I often wish we could afford hiring a company to do the yard work for us, but it is just not in our budget, especially when we can do it pretty easily ourselves. We are just lazy I guess! (And busy with other things). But as soon as we can I will add yard service, it would be nice not to have to sweat like a pig. But it was a great workout, that is for sure!

This morning I decided to get out and water some stuff in the backyard, clean up the patio and a few other things, before it gets super hot. I brought Bob out, he LOVES being in the backyard, and he has a line attached to a tree so he can walk around freely.

I was talking to him when I was working, telling him I was going to give them a bath when we got back in. He must have heard me. When I turn around, he was rolling , no, lustfully rubbing, himself in a pile of dog poop!

It must have been the neighbor's dog Sheba, she is a great dog, never needs a leash, follows her owner around all the time. He was working on the next door neighbor's yard yesterday, since she is away on vacation, and Sheba must have pooped in our yard then.

This poop was now smeared in a nice, thick and very stinky layer all over Bob! The little f***er!!!

So I carefully carried him straight into the bathtub and gave him a double scrub down. The stink was just awful, what the heck to they feed that dog?!

I guess Bob must have figured out he was getting a bath, so he decided that he might as well take the opportunity and have some fun...

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Pfuuhhh! Kul för Bob men mindre roligt för dig!