Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Oh no...

Last night I made a super easy paella-style dish for dinner. I am always careful about using different cutting boards for meat, making sure I use flash frozen and carefully (almost not) thawed shrimp to make sure the food is as "safe" as possible for my new, sensitive plumbing.

But apparently something was amiss, because my stomach was not very happy at all, all through the night. Ken, who had eaten the exact same thing, was fine. Grrr.... Definitely a downside to having had this surgery!

This morning I stocked up on Gatorade for drinking, took some super probiotics to kill off any bad bacteria that might have made its way down there and took anti-diarrhea medicine. I know the drill by now.

Unfortunately, I also recognize the signs of dehydration that are starting to show its ugly head. I am starting to feel that familiar feeling of all my energy draining out of my body.

I am so not in the mood for this! Let's just hope it will be short lived this time...

1 comment:

Desiree said...

Aj då hoppas du mår bättre snart. INte lätt då man har en känslig mage.
KRam!