Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wednesday

Just busy working, tomorrow is the last day I have to finish up on this project, but I feel pretty comfortable that it won't be a problem.

This morning I took the last of the third type of antibiotic. I am still having pain, so I am worried that this antibiotic resistant bacteria is a little too resistant than I would like. I am redoing a urine test next week, so I guess we will have to see what that says.

Could also be that due to my chronic inflammation in the bladder it is just very irritated right now due to all the harsh medications, and that is what is causing all the discomfort. We will see I guess.

On Friday Sarah has another seminar in her Tae Kwon Do class. The last one was sword fighting. This time it is all about how to brake a board in different ways. Should be fun!

Only 4 weeks until we get to bring home Elsa, we just can't wait!

2 comments:

Desiree said...

Stackare vad jobbigt att du fortfarande dras med infektionen. Jag hoppas verklgien att antibotikan biter och att det hela snart är över.
Så kul att Elsa snart blir del av era familj.
Hoppas du känner dig bättre inom kort som sagt.
Take Care.

SweFlo said...

Jag hoppas infektionen är borta och det bar akänns kosntigt för att det är irriterat. Jag får helt enkelt vänta på det nya provet som ska tas nästa vecka för att veta med säkerhet.

Det ska bli så kul med en kattunge! Har verkligen saknat det!